Brooklyn Law School was founded in 1901 by William Payson Richardson and Norman Heffley. In 1903, it became affiliated with St. Lawrence University in order to secure degree-conferring authority for its first class. The school's affiliation with St. Lawrence University ended in 1943 when it became an independent law school. It continues to be a private independent law school dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive legal education. This collection of yearbooks document the students, faculty and staff of Brooklyn Law School for over a century. The digitized yearbooks contain listings and photographs of faculty, students, student organizations, and law school departments. Over the years, the yearbook’s title changed from The Comet to The Record to The Chancellor and finally, to Precedent and Brooklyn Law School Yearbook. The class of 2013 voted not to produce a yearbook, and none have been produced since. This collection contains yearbooks for the years 1910, 1911, 1928-1929, 1930, 1932-1935, 1948, 1954, and 1982-2012.